UPDATE 09/21 -
Bloc Jewellery Quarter is open.
Bloc Gatwick reopens from 22nd September 2021.
Safety in our hotels.
At Bloc Hotels, it is our absolute priority to ensure the safety of our guests and staff during this time. In light of the current situation, we are introducing a number of extra measures to ensure the safety of our guests and team members.
- Fully contactless check-in & check-out and in-room experience with our Smart Room Control.
- Social distancing measures in place.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our hotels.
- High-temperature specialist cleaning of linen.
- Increased frequency of common touch-point cleaning using verified anti-viral solutions.
- Specialist hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Bedroom doors sealed after cleaning/disinfection.
- Gloves and masks available for guests.
- Further regulations to be confirmed to all guests upon the re-opening of both hotels for more information: click here.
Following Gatwick Airport, we kindly request that guests wear masks or face coverings during their stay with us at the hotel in public areas.
Refunds and cancellations.
Please contact your insurance company or credit card provider for assistance.
If you are due to stay with us in the coming weeks and your booking is affected by our hotel closures, we will be in touch.
*Please note, our policies surrounding the Coronavirus situation is constantly being monitored and updated in line with the advice we receive. Your patience and understanding is very much appreciated during this challenging time. Please contact [email protected] if you have any questions.
If you become sick.
If you are tested positive for COVID-19, or are displaying symptoms, and have stayed with us in the last 7 days, we would ask you to contact us immediately either by telephone +44 (0)203 051 0101 or emailing [email protected].
If a member of staff becomes sick.
Should a member of our team test positive for COVID-19 or exhibit symptoms, and you have come into contact with that individual, then we will inform you of this. Processes in place will mean that the individual and others affected will go into self-isolation.
During this difficult time I encourage all of those at Bloc, and you, our guests to work together, to be kind, careful and give appreciation to our NHS and those individuals working on the front line.