Sleep well. Stay protected.
It is our absolute priority to ensure the safety of our guests and staff, so we have introduced several extra measures to keep everyone protected.
Contactless experience. Smart room control.
- Check-in and gain access to the lift and your room from your very own device. Then use it customise the temperature, adjust the lights, blinds, and even control the TV. For more information click here.
- Check out on your phone for a speedy departure and head off with just a tap. If you have used a key card, simply drop it in the deposit boxes situated on every floor.
- We’ve partnered with the scientists at HeiQ to coat all our surfaces with Viroblock - a ground-breaking technology that is scientifically proven to be 99.99% effective at destroying harmful viruses, including COVID-19. For more information click here.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of all high-touch areas such as doors and lifts.
- All in-room literature such as the Bloc Magazines & Around the Bloc guides will be coated in Viroblock which actively inhibits viruses and kills bacteria upon contact.
- Our high-specification ventilation system introduces fresh air to your room. This ensures that the air you are breathing is clean and fresh and not recycled.
Keeping you safe.
- Hand sanitiser stations throughout our hotels.
- Facemasks and gloves are available for guests, we kindly ask guests to wear a facemask whilst in communal areas of the hotel.
- We minimise contact at Reception with protective screens, keeping social distancing measures in place.
- Room keys are sanitised with HeiQ technology and are not handled by anyone other than you.
- Our team will not enter your room during your stay unless required and in this case, we would ask you to temporarily vacate the room prior to our team member entering
Keeping our team safe.
- Employee temperature checks at the start of every shift.
- We provide appropriate PPE for all staff to include HeiQ coated face masks and hand sanitiser and full training is provided on COVID-19 specific health & safety measures.
- Employee lateral flow testing in place.
- If a staff member becomes unwell processes in place will mean that the individual and others affected will follow self-isolation guidelines
If you have any questions or concerns about staying with us, send us a message - [email protected] and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.