Electric Cinema x BLOC Offer is Back!
Thursday, April 18, 2019
After the huge success of last year’s BLOC x Electric Cinema offer, we’ve teamed up again in 2019 to bring you this amazing blockbuster deal…
The BLOC // Electric Cinema package consists of:
// One night's Vista Room accommodation at BLOC Birmingham Jewellery Quarter
// Two Standard Seat tickets to The Electric
// £10 Bar Spend at The Electric
// Taxi from BLOC Jewellery Quarter to The Electric
ALL FOR ONLY £75!
HOW IT WORKS?
1. Click 'BOOK NOW' at the top of this page and enter promo code ELECTRIC2019.
2. Choose the date you want to stay – remember, the offer is valid Sunday to Friday from 1st May 2019 to 31st August 2019 only.
3. Once you’ve received the confirmation email you can call the Electric on 0121 643 7879 or email [email protected] – mentioning that you have the BLOC offer – and reserve Standard Seats for the showing of your choice. You can view their film listings here.
4. On arrival at BLOC, let the reception staff know when you’d like your taxi and they will book it for you. They will also issue you with a voucher which must be presented on arrival at The Electric to gain admission.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Offer available Sunday to Friday nights only. No Saturdays permitted, 2. For stays between 1st May 2019 to 31st August 2019 only, 3. Full payment taken at time of booking, 4.Non-refundable, no cancellations or amendments, 5. Bookings must be made online only at BLOCHOTELS.COM, 6. Over 18’s only, 7. Vouchers for the Electric Cinema, including Bar Tab, will be issued to the guest on check-in (one per room), 8. Cinema seats must be booked directly with The Electric and must mention the BLOC Hotel offer. Voucher must be surrendered on arrival at the cinema to redeem tickets, 9. Rooms and cinema seating are subject to availability, 10. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, 11. Offer can be withdrawn at any time.
BLOC Hotels Birmingham
The BLOC philosophy is new to the UK. The concept is called pared-down chic and is based on ideas we’ve adapted from the best designers around the world. By injecting a little British creativity, we have been pushing the boundaries of hotel design. From the build right down to the finishes in each room, we work with cutting-edge materials and innovative thinkers whose mantra really is, small is beautiful.
The idea is to build very cleverly using the very best materials whilst still making it as cost-effective as possible. And that means we can offer our guests really chic rooms in prime city centre locations at very, very good prices.